E Commerce Content Creator
An exciting opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic digital content creator to join our team of great people.
The role will involve but not limited to:
You Must Have:
· Excellent planning/organisational skill, proven time management skills.
· Excellent written skills, both professionally in conducting business emails as well as creative, for all copy required across all marketing campaigns and avenues.
· Technically you should be highly confident in all social media platforms, Ebay & Amazon
· Graphic design skills experience using Photoshop and or In Design.
· Experience in SEO
· Have basic photography skills (advantage), i.e. experience.
· Have basic video editing (advantage), i.e. experience.
· Experience in the luxury retail sector is preferable.
· Passionate about jewellery.
This will be a temp to permanent role so will become permanent for the right candidate after a 12 week qualifying period.
Salary dependant on experience
Flexible Part-Time (2-3 days per week)
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our family business began in St Albans in 1947 and is now in its third generation with well-known fine jewellery designer Christopher and his son Sam running it with a brilliant team of goldsmiths and sales consultants.
We are located in the middle of the Cathedral quarter in a double fronted premises at the top of George Street. We specialise in bespoke hand made fine jewellery, diamond and colour stone rings all designed and made entirely on the premises.
As well as our own designs we also shocase other guest international brands such as Georg Jensen and Marco Bicego.